Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fri Sept 30- Number 2

Everyone practiced printing the letter A downstairs and then we played upstairs. I worked with each student on the number 2. Our star helped with circle time and we counted to 30 since it was the 30th of September. They did a great job! Practiced the letter A- sounds and sign and sang our ABC song and wiggled. I read Clifford’s First Autumn after show and tell and looking at the star's binder. We practiced our numbers in the air with my numeral song and learned two in Spanish- “dos”. We also practiced 0 (cero) and 1 (uno). We finished our number 2 worksheets for our binders and then looked at all the parts on our bodies that come in twos. For letter time, we completed our A Alligator and I had each child practice the sounds again with me individually after I gave them a lowercase A stamp.
 

 
Posted by Picasa
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: