Friday, March 9, 2012

Fri Dec 16- Winter party

At table time, the students worked on their letter S and then I had each child come and stamp their gift bag for your gift. I had animals, food and pom poms with tweezers out for play. Our star helped with circle time as we reviewed our colors and shapes. We counted how many more days until Christmas- 9! We also swerved like snakes to 31. We practiced our letter S sound and sign and then moved on to wiggle time. After our snacks and treats, we had book time. Our star shared their show and tell and then I read Santa’s Noisy Night to the class. We played Christmas Bingo, and I explained how to make their candy cane ornament that was an activity their folder. We completed our letter friend- our S snake and then we went over to the park to play for the last part of class. I stamped their hands with the letter S and we reviewed the sound before we left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: