Friday, March 9, 2012

Thurs Dec 15- Winter party

At table time, the students worked on their scissor skills and then I had each child come and stamp their gift bag for your gift. I had animals, tinker toys and transformers out for play time. Kayden helped with circle time as we reviewed our colors and shapes. We counted all the way up to Christmas- 25! And then we counted how many more days until the special day.  We practiced our letter L sound and then moved on to wiggle time. After our snacks and treats, we had book time. Kayden brought the Gingerbread Man and I read it to the class. I also read Santa’s Noisy Night. We played Christmas Bingo, and then we went over to the park to play for the last part of class. I stamped their hands with the letter l and we reviewed the sound before we left.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: