Friday, September 2, 2011

Tuesday May 24th- Last day PARTY!

Such an adorable group of children- I love these sweeties!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa
We started our last day with a difficult scissor practice and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they did. Because I had some loose end to finish with assessments and wrapping Father’s day gifts, we had a longer playtime. We did the first 30 minutes with little people, links and duplo blocks. The second 30 minutes was littlest pet shop and barbies along with Mr. Potato head. After we cleaned up, we said our pledge and I talked about the date and then we wiggled before snacks time. We had variety of different snacks and then we had our last time with the books. I brought all the students downstairs to do a run though of our year end presentation. After we got through the kinks, we went back up stairs and I read “Graduation Party” book from Clifford’s Puppy Days. I talked about our year and showed the students the binders that they would be receiving at our presentation.
To finish our Father’s day gifts, I had prepped lots of stickers for the students to add to their wrapped gifts to their fathers. They were very particular on which stickers they wanted to add to the gifts.
Once we were done with those, we had some more playtime as I cleaned up the sticker mess and prepped each child’s bag with their extras that I had made or had been left here. They all received a chocolate chip cookie from me because they are so sweet and we were done for the day and the year!

No comments: