Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tues Sept 27th- Friend day

Each child practiced printing their name today and then came upstairs to play and work on the letter C with Miss Alisha. They learned that C has two sounds- "c" as in cow and "c'" as in cereal. We talked about being a friend. I had a song that we marched to and we sang how each person in our class is a friend. I read them a few books- "I can be a great friend" and "How I can be a good friend". We discussed how we can make friends and keep our friends. Each child got a headband- I can be a friend. We also played "follow our friend" and each child had the chance to be the "friend" and we had to follow what actions they did. Each child completed their Cc practice sheet by coloring the candy corn. Each child got the C stamp and practiced the C sounds once again and we were done to play with chalk outside.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: