Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thurs Oct 20- I can show good manners

The students practiced their scissor skills downstairs and then I helped each child with printing the letter F for the week. Logan helped with circle time for her star responsibilities each day and practiced our calendar, counting, weather, ABC and letter of the week- F. After snack time, we looked at Logan’s show and tell and binder and then went into nursery rhyme time. We sang to Jack and Jill and then we had to put the rhyme in order according to some pictures I showed the students. They really know this rhyme. Afterwards, I read a story- I can show good manners and the students had to observe and then tell me the different manners they heard throughout the story. At the table, each child colored I can show manners booklet. This is in your child’s folder. For “F” time, I read “Froggy’s Halloween” and each child colored their F sheet from earlier- F is for firefighter. Once we completed that assignment, we read two more stories- Firetruck! And the The big fire engine book. We practiced our sound of the letter f as I stamped each child’s hand and then we were down for the day 
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: